POSITION TITLE: Third Shift Production Worker
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for performing production work. Starts, stops, operates and cleans equipment. Assembles and inspects finished products to ensure high quality.
- Operates equipment per standard operation or SOP.
- Cleans production area; sweeps and remove debris.
- Labels product for identification.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understands and follows basic verbal instructions.
- Maintains the production pace of the schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Must have the ability to adhere to safety policies and OSHA compliance guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work with a diverse workforce, bilingual is a plus.
- Requires the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and climb ladders.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Must be able to stand and walk in wet, uneven and slippery surfaces.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.