Company Background: Crete Core Ingredients, Inc., is a lead supplier of inedible raw materials to the pet food industry. We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to fill our Supply Chain – Production Scheduler position. This position offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity for career development and growth within the company. This full-time position is located at our Crete Location.
• Prepare, manage and adjust production schedule to ensure customer orders and inventory levels are met.
• Monitor completion of production to include inventory tracking, expiration monitoring and work order completion.
• Execute and schedule appropriate sanitation to ensure plant cleanliness and FSMA compliance is met.
• Work with logistics to ensure order shipment deadlines are met.
• Advise management of the status of work in process.
• Additional Duties as assigned.
• Critical thinking is a MUST – strong ability to strategize and problem solving on a daily basis.
• Familiarity to Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written work instructions.
• Strong understanding of basic mathematical functions is required
• Ability to adapt to developing processes.
• Willingness to support various business functions as needed – a Team Player mindset is a MUST!
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in planning, scheduling, and logistics coordination preferred.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) is a plus, but not a requirement.
• JD Edwards experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Applicants called to interview will be required to take a skills assessment test.