IQF Packaging Tech
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time – 1stshift Monday – Thursday 7am-5pm
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking a Packaging Technician to assist and facilitate part of the operations of our forming and IQF process. Raw products will be run through the IQF system and will be discharged into containers. The packaging Technicians job will be to ensure product is efficiently being packaged and correctly labeled. Their job will also be to ensure that all packaging looks clean and professional. The product will have to be accurately weighed and if any problems occur, the Packaging Tech will need to communicate issues to the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Package product discharging from the IQF process.
- Weighing all products and ensuring/recording correct weights.
- Ensuring all packaging is clean and correctly labeled.
- Communicating with Lead and Production Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be safety, quality, and efficient minded.
- Must have basic computer operational skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Exposure to cold (< 40 degrees).
- Ability to lift up to 31-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Extensive fine motor movements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person