MAINTENANCE 2ND SHIFT
POSITION TITLE: Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time (Monday through Thursday 1pm-11pm)
SALARY:$20/hr depending on experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understands and follows basic verbal instructions.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Must have to valid forms of ID (SS# and valid DL, resident card etc).
- Must have the ability to adhere to safety policies and OSHA compliance guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work with a diverse workforce, bilingual is a plus.
- Must be willing to work the shifts available.
- Requires the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and climb ladders.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Must be able to stand and walk in wet, uneven and slippery surfaces.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.