WAREHOUSE WORKER (3RD SHIFT)
POSITION TITLE: Third Shift Production Worker
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time (11pm – 7am)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for performing warehouse work. Starts, stops, operates and cleans equipment. Assembles and inspects warehouse to ensure high quality.
- Operates equipment per standard operation or SOP.
- Cleans warehouse area; sweeps and remove debris.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understands and follows basic verbal instructions.
- Maintains the warehouse pace of the schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Must have to valid forms of ID (SS# and valid DL, resident card etc).
- Must have the ability to adhere to safety policies and OSHA compliance guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work with a diverse workforce, bilingual is a plus.
- Must have 2 years STAND up forklift experience to apply for a forklift position.
- Must have 2 years proven lead/supervisor experience to be a Supervisor, and have computer skills and inventory/manufacturing experience.
- Must be willing to work the shifts available. Do not want to waste time interviewing applicants who only want 1st shift.
- Requires the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and climb ladders.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Must be able to stand and walk in wet, uneven and slippery surfaces.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.