IQF Lead Operator
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time – 1st shift Monday – Thursday 7am-5pm
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a knowledgeable individual to be the Lead IQF Operator for our production process. The IQF Lead Operator will need to learn and be proficient in the process of both the former and IQF. They will need to control the flow of product through the former, adjust the temperature of the product if needed and be detailed oriented when it comes to the form of product going into the IQF and coming out of it. The Lead Operator needs to be attentive to this process and communicate with the other Operator and other members of the team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Learn and be proficient in the Forming and IQF process.
- Troubleshoot any problems with the Forming and IQF.
- Manage product going into the Former.
- Communicate with Operator and other members of the team.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe working environment.
- Keep record of run times and product input
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be safety, quality, and efficient minded.
- Must have basic computer operational skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Exposure to cold (< 40 degrees).
- Ability to lift up to 31-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Extensive fine motor movements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person